There are 10 item(s) tagged with the keyword "Competitions".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 10
1. Winners Announced in Inaugural National Health Law Writing Competition
American University Washington College of Law has concluded its inaugural National Health Law Writing Competition. The competition, designed to encourage law students to write scholarly papers on current topics of interest relevant to health law, received numerous entries from student scholars across the nation.
2. Students Compete in ICC Moot Court Competition in The Hague
Students Trevor Maxwell (2L), Chris Keeler (2L), and Asma Kadri (2L) competed against teams from around the world May 17-22 during the international phase of the ICC Moot Court Competition in The Hague.
3. Students Win International Criminal Court Moot Competition
Students Trevor Maxwell (2L), Chris Keeler (2L), and Asma Kadri (2L) won the International Criminal Court (ICC) Moot Competition, hosted by Pace Law School.
4. Team Recognized for Excellence in Research and Writing at International Humanitarian Law Competition
Third year students Rashad Abelson and Merve Stolzman, and LL.M. student Emelie Kozak won the “Excellence in Research and Writing Advocacy Award” in the 2015 Clara Barton International Humanitarian Law Competition.
5. Two AUWCL Teams Successful in Regional Transactional Law Competition
Two AUWCL teams organized by and representing the Transactional Law Society were successful in the regional rounds of the National Transactional LawMeets Drafting and Negotiation Competition.
6. Students win 2015 D.C. Cup Moot Court Competition
Students Ronny Valdes '15 and Luke Karamyalil '15 were named winners of the 2015 D.C. Cup Moot Court Competition. The team also won "Best Brief."
7. AUWCL Team Wins Civil Rights Moot Court Competition
AUWCL team of 2Ls Makia Weaver and Aspen Smith won the Howard University Law School Bryant Moore Civil Rights Moot Court Competition.
8. AUWCL Team Wins Best Brief at Immigration Moot Court Competition
Students Alejandra Aramayo, Kamille Go, and Kathryn Kimball won best brief out of 16 teams at the NYU Law School’s Tenth Annual Immigration Moot Court Competition.
9. AUWCL Team Takes First Place at Health Law Competition
Students Chris Erly '16, Wenxi Li '15, Charlie McKiver '15, and Mohammad Mesbahi '16 received first place at the University of Maryland Health Law Regulatory and Compliance Competition.
10. AUWCL Trial Teams Headed to National Trial Competition in Houston
The Stephen. S. Weinstein Trial Advocacy Program at American University Washington College of Law co-hosted the 2015 National Trial Competition Regional Tournament Feb. 6-8 alongside the University of Maryland and Catholic University Law School. Both trial teams from AUWCL won their final rounds and will represent the law school in the National Competition, held March 11-15 in Houston, Texas.
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 10